Ventas MD Pete Evans was recently interviewed by Matt Hayman from Refract as part of their ‘Coach The Sale’ Podcast series. In this episode, Pete discusses how to develop a sales coaching culture and mindset among your team, as well as yourself.
The episode will also address the following topics:
- Is “Sales Coaching” more than a buzz word?
- Distinguishing between Sales Coaching and Sales Management.
- Why do some have a resistance to coaching, and how to deal with it?
- How can one manage their own mindset?
- The importance of identifying different learning styles.
- Ways to implement constant reflection and self-evaluation.
- 3 key ways to develop self-awareness.
- How to avoid the pitfalls of hearing feedback as criticism.
- Getting the most out of your pipeline.
- What’s the best way to conduct a coach ability assessment?
- Are there ways to implement coaching in the recruitment process?
You’ll hear all this and a lot more besides.
Watch on YouTube above or listen to the podcast here: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/coach-the-sale/id1448479401